Blue Iris Quilt Shoppe Class Policies
- Class fee(s) are to be paid in full to complete registration.
- Block of the Month (BOM) registration is a commitment to the entire series and monthly fees are to be paid accordingly, even if you miss a session.
- In the event a class doesn’t meet the minimum attendance requirements, we will refund your registration fee as “store credit.”
- To receive “store credit” in the event you need to cancel your registration, we must be notified at least a week in advance. Cancelations less than a week before the class will not be refunded.
- Supplies List for classes are provided at time of paid registration and can be emailed as well for online/telephone registrations.
- Please be prepared for your class- Blue Iris Quilt Shoppe will make every effort to have all the required items in stock and class participants receive a 10% savings on all supplies purchased for the class!
- Each registrant must have a legal copy of the pattern or book.
- Blue Iris Quilt Shoppe is happy to help you with selection of class materials, fabrics, notions, etc. Please lot time ahead of the scheduled class day to ensure you’re prepared for the class on its scheduled time.
- Blue Iris Quilt Shoppe is happy to share our Wi-Fi passcode with our guests. Please be considerate and put your ringer on vibrate or silent during class. In the event you need to make/receive a phone call, please do so outside the classroom.
Remember – class participants enjoy a 10% discount on class supplies purchased prior to and during the class day!
Blue Iris Quilt Shoppe Staff